An analyst’s assessment by Merrill Lynch has suggested that Hutchison 3G might be preparing to sell its European operations, perhaps in exchange for minority holdings in other operators. Merrill argues that this might be a good time for Hutchinson to realise some financial benefit now before the 3G market hots up and margins get tighter.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- 5G – What is it good for?
- The Big Data Era
- VK FOLDS owing £1m
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Mobile pen and paper
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- Americans reach for their mobile wallets
- Sony’s New Walkmen