You can see the way they were thinking: the Nokia 8800 is pretty classy, Aston Martins are pretty classy, so the Nokia 8800 Aston Martin Edition is a natural. It’s a limited edition with a laser-etched AM logo on the steel casing, fancy packaging, Bluetooth connectivity in the car, and some AM content (wallpapers, screensaver, ringtones, and a short film). The phone itself is unchanged. Well worth £800.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mobile Distribution
- X-Series: is 3 shooting itself in the foot?
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- … LG gets Fraser
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- Glasgow Man Jailed for Carousel Fraud
- Mobile pen and paper
- The Big Data Era
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008