Virgin Mobile’s Rescue Ring is a brilliant idea – if you’re stuck on a duff date or in an iffy meeting, send a text to 22SOS (22767) and you’ll get a call back either straight away or at a specifically requested time. Richard Branson will come on the line to talk you through a range of excuses, so you simply have a conversation with him and then you’re out of there! Like it. The cost is 50p per text and call-back; it’s available only to Virgin Mobile customers.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mobile Distribution
- X-Series: is 3 shooting itself in the foot?
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- … LG gets Fraser
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- Glasgow Man Jailed for Carousel Fraud
- Mobile pen and paper
- The Big Data Era
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008