According to Spanish police, a 28-year-old man has been arrested in Valencia accused of creating and distributing over 20 different variants of the Cabir and Commwarrior mobile phone viruses. One of the clues they spotted during the seven-month investigation was embedded references to “Leslie”, which is apparently the name of the suspect’s fiancée.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- Mobile Distribution
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- John George – JAG Communications
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- Reverse charging: forward thinking
- O2’s latest i-mode phone
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- UK second to Sweden on 3G
- Satnav for Orange Phones
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- The Big Data Era
- Inaugural mobilemarketing awards
- BskyB wins rights to Premier League Football on mobiles