Dextra associate sales director Simon Hassell has become the 10th director to leave the 20:20 business since its £347m acquisition by the private equity group Doughty Hanson six months ago. Hassell has joined the accessories distributor Kondor as sales director for non-traditional business.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- The MVNO Challenge
- John George – JAG Communications
- Mobile Distribution
- Vodafone does ‘TBA’ gigs
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- Paving the way to 5G
- 2006 to be a “watershed”
- Brighter star
- Keith Curran – Yes Telecom
- Mobile First, Security Second
- Alcatel OT-E801 – Orange
- 57 years for Carousel Quartet
- 5G – What is it good for?
- HP phone for BT Fusion
- Moto Leaks 2007 Lineup
- WiFi offload: who cares?