the corporation’s governing body, raising concerns about the free year-long trial of the Beeb’s mobile TV service airing with Orange, Vodafone and 3. ITN says this move by a publicly funded company places other providers (like ITN, which produces a TV news service taken by all five leading networks) at a competitive disadvantage. The BBC Trust has so far declined to comment.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- Moco has given every member of staff a new LG 8180 video pho...
- Nokia restructures for the converging marketplace
- The Forgotten “BYOD” Stakeholder – the Service Provider!...
- 5G – What is it good for?
- i-mode comes to Europe: Hype, hope or happily happening here...
- Fone Logistics Goes on the Road
- LG KG800
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- Worldwide PDA shipments
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LG’s JoY at New Smartphone
- JAG EXPANDS
- Nokia E70
- Mainline invests to increase service to dealers
- Motofone Clearvision
- Trend Micro Mobile Security
- Sony Ericsson K800i