Glu Mobile has secured the worldwide rights to develop, market and distribute mobile games and content based on select new Warner Bros film releases as well as games and content from Warner Entertainment’s vast library, including popular cartoon brands such as Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbara.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Mobile Distribution
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- The Big Data Era
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- … LG gets Fraser
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec