O2 has implemented a new identity verification system for contract customers, which it says has helped slash fraud levels by over 40%. The system, from GB Group, is being used in O2 stores as well as big retail partners including Phones 4u and Carphone Warehouse.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- The Big Data Era
- VK FOLDS owing £1m
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Mobile pen and paper
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- O2 Offer Free Business Consultations