Espoo, Finland – Pursuant to the resolution taken by the Annual General Meeting on March 30, 2006, 341,890,000 of Nokia shares held by the company have been cancelled. The share capital of Nokia Corporation has been reduced by the total nominal value of the cancelled shares amounting to EUR 20,513,400, which amount was transferred from share capital into share issue premium.
Nokia shares cancelled
The reduction in share capital was registered with the Finnish Trade Register on April 6, 2006. As a result of the reduction, the share capital of Nokia is currently EUR 245,545,466.52 and the total number of shares outstanding 4,092,424,442.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- 5G – What is it good for?
- The Big Data Era
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- VK FOLDS owing £1m
- Mobile pen and paper
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2