Vodafone UK has created a new On-Line Business Unit for its Mobile Plus strategy – notably the company’s broadband/fixed line offering (Vodafone At Home). The unit will be headed by Karen Thomson, who joins from AOL (she was President AOL Europe) and gets a seat on the Vodafone board.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- The MVNO Challenge
- Mobile Distribution
- Moco has given every member of staff a new LG 8180 video pho...
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- Nokia restructures for the converging marketplace
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Fone Logistics Goes on the Road
- Motofone Clearvision
- Sony Ericsson K800i
- 3 offers free video downloads from April
- Voda Flat Rate BB
- Moto Splits
- The Forgotten “BYOD” Stakeholder – the Service Provider!...
- LG KG800
- Worldwide PDA shipments
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LG’s JoY at New Smartphone
- Trend Micro Mobile Security
- Jag looks for Vodabusiness