A quarter of the UK population has downloaded mobile content such as ringtones, pictures and music. That’s the deduction from a Harris Interactive survey of 1,000 users for Adamind, the mobile media adaptation business. Of those who didn’t download, 40% said price was a deterrent and 24% didn’t know how to do it.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Mobile Distribution
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- 5G – What is it good for?
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- The Big Data Era
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- … LG gets Fraser
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- X-Series: is 3 shooting itself in the foot?