PayPal has launched its long-awaited mobile payment service, though only in the States at the moment. Users can call or text with a purchase transaction, and PayPal responds with a request for a confirmatory PIN before notifying the recipient.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mobile Distribution
- VK FOLDS owing £1m
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- Mobile pen and paper
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- The Big Data Era
- Hutchison denies 3 UK SALE rumours
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- Microriver Appoint GM