Visa International has invested a seven-figure sum in dotMobi, the industry group behind the mobile domain name. Under the deal, Visa will help dotMobi develop a number of mobile payment capabilities, including contactless mobile payment, vouchers and direct marketing.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- The Forgotten “BYOD” Stakeholder – the Service Provider!...
- Mobile Distribution
- i-mode comes to Europe: Hype, hope or happily happening here...
- Moco has given every member of staff a new LG 8180 video pho...
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- Worldwide PDA shipments
- Nokia E70
- Mainline invests to increase service to dealers
- Motofone Clearvision
- Keith Curran – Yes Telecom
- Japan five years ahead in mobile services
- Nokia restructures for the converging marketplace
- Moto Splits
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Future Trends in Wearable Technology
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mystery Caller – October 2016
- Dutch ok for mobile rays