John Harber is the new MD of Sony Ericsson UK and Ireland, following Peter Marsden’s move to head up the manufacturer’s global Vodafone account. Harber was previously general manager for Sony UK Electronics, with responsibility for mobile and IT products such as the Walkman, Cyber-Shot and Vaio brands.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Mobile Distribution
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- 5G – What is it good for?
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- The Big Data Era
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- Congress Round-Up
- The mobile business industry panel tackles topical issues