John Harber is the new MD of Sony Ericsson UK and Ireland, following Peter Marsden’s move to head up the manufacturer’s global Vodafone account. Harber was previously general manager for Sony UK Electronics, with responsibility for mobile and IT products such as the Walkman, Cyber-Shot and Vaio brands.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mobile Distribution
- X-Series: is 3 shooting itself in the foot?
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- … LG gets Fraser
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- Mobile pen and paper
- The Big Data Era
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY