Over the last ten years, the telecommunications industry has increased neither its shareholder value nor its real-term revenue despite years of putting out new innovations, especially in the broadband fixed network and mobile Internet. What has dramatically increased, however, is the pressure on costs and prices.
Telecommunications under increasing pressure to innovate
Most Popular Features
- Here and Now
- ISDN vs. SIP – No Contest?
- Billing IoT
- IoT Journey Is All Mapped Out
- Hazards of setting up Wi-Fi in the workplace
- The Death of ISDN?
- Adapting to Change
- The MVNO Challenge
- Making a Success of Analytics
- Drive Your Business Forward with SIP Unified Communications
- The Benefits of Co-Location
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) Explained
- UC and Mobility
- The SIP Phone Market is Sizzling!
- Gamma Ups The Stakes With Innovative Pricing
- Staying Relevant in Distribution
- John George – JAG Communications
- BroadCloud Explained
- Skype for Business in a Nutshell
- Mobile Distribution