Following the apparent success of trials in a handful of sites, Tesco intends to open over 100 new standalone Tesco Telecom stores over the next few months. Tesco reportedly sold more than 1m handsets last year and currently stocks 59 different models. The aim is obviously to target Tesco’s core market, which could spell trouble for the chains that currently dominate the prepay market.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- 5G – What is it good for?
- JAG EXPANDS
- John George – JAG Communications
- Devices – November 2016
- Voda Drop Hugh Symons
- Moco has given every member of staff a new LG 8180 video pho...
- Moto Splits
- Future Trends in Wearable Technology
- WIN A BRAND NEW MOTOROLA RAZR 2
- Data Overload
- Nokia BH-208 Bluetooth Headset
- Glasgow Man Jailed for Carousel Fraud
- Euro iPhone Deals Signed
- Mobile Distribution
- Jolyon Bennett _ Unique Distribution
- Voda Flat Rate BB
- Three New Handsets from Samsung
- NOKIA 6111