According to Continental Research’s Autumn 2006 Mobile Report, people like using the MP3 facility on their mobile handsets. Among those that had listened to MP3 music on their phone, 13% did so every day and 70% at least once a week. Phones aren’t replacing iPods, though. Two-thirds (67%) of MP3 phone listeners also have a separate MP3 player.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- 5G – What is it good for?
- The Big Data Era
- VK FOLDS owing £1m
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Mobile pen and paper
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- O2 Offer Free Business Consultations
- Americans reach for their mobile wallets