It could only find eight to text – two from Motorola and Jabra, one each from Plantronics, Nokia, Logitech and Sony Ericsson. Best buys were the Jabra BT250v and BT205 (both about 70%) plus the Motorola H500 (68%); but the lowest score was 60%m so there wasn’t a lot between them.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Moco has given every member of staff a new LG 8180 video pho...
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- Keith Curran – Yes Telecom
- Nokia restructures for the converging marketplace
- The Forgotten “BYOD” Stakeholder – the Service Provider!...
- i-mode comes to Europe: Hype, hope or happily happening here...
- Fone Logistics Goes on the Road
- LG KG800
- Worldwide PDA shipments
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LG’s JoY at New Smartphone
- JAG EXPANDS
- Nokia E70
- Mainline invests to increase service to dealers
- Motofone Clearvision
- Trend Micro Mobile Security