which lend themselves to mobile, combined with information which the end user really wants”; over the next few months MobVision plans to publish a series of Mobile Information Channels and Mobile Entertainment Portals with content, platform and backend all developed in-house.
World Cup via MobVision
MobVision has launched its World Cup 06 mobile content, and pretty impressive it looks – 3D videos, animations and wallpapers, covering all the countries involved and featuring top-quality graphics. It’s part of a strategy to provide “services
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mobile Distribution
- X-Series: is 3 shooting itself in the foot?
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- Mobile pen and paper
- … LG gets Fraser
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- The Big Data Era