Vodafone UK sold its 100,000th iPhone, just over a week after its launch in store. “The demand from both consumer and business customers has been phenomenal. They want an outstanding phone on an outstanding network and we’re delivering that,” said Vodafone UK CEO Guy Laurence.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Free Lone Worker App
- Gaydar app enhanced for iPhone and Android
- Gamma Telecom Provides Rapid Number Porting Service
- OneCom Makes Top 100
- FSA Mobile Recording Regulation
- Samsung launches Galaxy Tab powered by Android
- Tekelec Introduces Integrated LTE Solutions
- Smarter Signal Rating
- New Business App Talk2Go from TalkTalk Business
- Women most likely to stalk exes online
- Hyundai Mobile UK launches mobile phone watch
- Opal acquires The Airtime Group
- Future of EMEA Contact Centre Systems Market Lies in Underpe...
- Fortune Lounge doubles its luck with Spin3
- Lycamobile launches low cost pay as you go SIM
- Bluesource announces new UK sales manager
- EMEA telcos missing out on £2.15 billion due to poor sales m...
- Scalado announces expansion into US
- Orange data bundle accommodates employee skives
- Device management boom