At their global partner forum in Paris this week Alcatel announced enhanced intrusion control and access control list (ACL) management capabilities for its Alcatel OmniVista enterprise network management system. The enhancements extend automated intrusion control to the Alcatel OmniSwitch product family for LAN and wireless LAN infrastructures, as well as basic intrusion control to third party LAN switches. Coupled with the security features of the Alcatel OmniSwitch, the new features protect the network from attacks and significantly reduce the time network administrators spend on complex, repetitive security administration.
Alcatel Security for Multi-Vendor Networks
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Channel Live Hailed A Huge Success!
- Channel Live Registration Now Open!
- Avaya Launches Equinox Meetings Online
- Dell and VMWare Preintegrate Cloud Infrastructure
- Channel Disruptors! Channel Live Stream Reveals All
- TTB Launches New Cloud-Ready Connectivity Products
- BT and Jabra Offer Headset and Speakerphone Bundles
- HP Takes New Approach to Cyber Security
- Gamma Boosts Lead Generation for Partners
- Yeastar Invites Partners to ‘Beta-Phase’ Cloud P...
- AI creates a better ‘chat-mosphere’ for customer service
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- HP Announce Partner Programme Changes
- Virtual1 Bring Exetel to UK
- Lifesize Signs with ScanSource
- ITS Technology Group Welcomes New Talent
- Huawei Invests $250m in Partner Programs
- Natterbox Partners ISM
- Polycom Launches New Conferencing Solutions
- DMSL Launches BTnet Express Campaign