The HFB-500 is an environmentally friendly hands-free option, as it decreases the need to electrically charge the device during the day. This multifunctional device also doubles as an emergency LG mobile phone charger via cable connection. The HFB-500 also boasts easy multi-pairing, allowing users to load up to two phones on the one device, routing calls from the selected handset with a simple click of a button.
LG Electronics has announced the UK launch of its first solar powered Bluetooth car kit, the HFB-500
More News Stories...
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Free Lone Worker App
- B&B Introduces Wizzard for IoT
- OneCom Makes Top 100
- What Needs to Happen to Ensure 5G Reaches its True Potential...
- Panasonic and Poltys Offer Communications Assistant
- MWC: TP-LINK Launches Archer MR2000
- Telefonica Hit 250 Global M2M Target
- Smarter Signal Rating
- True Telecom picks up Select Calls
- Ovum Predicts Surge In VoLTE Connections
- Parrot states CK3100 not discontinued
- NEC Combines DECT and Wifi in New Handset
- Vodafone and Boston Scientific team for healthcare
- Three Wholesale in Fogg Mobile Deal
- Onecom Awarded Top Vodafone Partner
- Nine Telecom and Club Communications Join Forces
- YRoam Launches YR4 Device
- Mobile devices pose greatest threat to confidential informat...
- TelcoSwitch aims to become a force in the UK communications...
- Gamma Telecom Provides Rapid Number Porting Service