Telefónica, the Spain-based telecommunications operator, has signed a deal with IODA, the global leader in digital distribution, marketing, and technology solutions for the independent music industry. The agreement will enable Telefónica to make IODA’s catalogue of independent music available to its users in 24 countries. IODA has more than one million tracks, which will be made available as ringtones, mastertones and full tracks, as well as video tones and album art for wallpapers for Telefónica’s customers. IODA content will also be available via Telefónica’s subscription services.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Needs to Happen to Ensure 5G Reaches its True Potential...
- B&B Introduces Wizzard for IoT
- Free Lone Worker App
- OneCom Makes Top 100
- Panasonic and Poltys Offer Communications Assistant
- Smarter Signal Rating
- Three Selects Mi-Pay Mobile Top-up Platform
- Average iPhone Broken in Just Ten Weeks
- TelcoSwitch aims to become a force in the UK communications...
- Telefónica Germany Selects Mi-Pay
- Telefonica Hit 250 Global M2M Target
- Nine Telecom and Club Communications Join Forces
- Data Select and Supercover Insurance launch extended warrant...
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P
- Maintenance Engineers Take on MyMobileWorkers Technology
- True Telecom picks up Select Calls
- SpiriTel acquires Mobotel
- Apple Launch New iPhone(s)!!
- MWC: TP-LINK Launches Archer MR2000
- Zest4 Launch Anywhere SIM