Voiceflex is pleased to announce the launch of its new website www.nebulaIP.com, a website devoted to its hosted communications solutions, Nebula. The new Nebula IP website has a modern, vibrant design and provides customers with easier navigation and quick and easy access to the information they need on hosted communications. Rather than having to go through never-ending product pages, customers can easily find the essential information on hosted communications, Voiceflex’s hosted PBX product Nebula IP and the support the company offers. Nebula is installed within Voiceflex’s already extensive SIP trunking platform and has all the features demanded by the market with a compact easy to use and understand web based user interface. Voiceflex has developed the Nebula product to make it as user friendly as possible, with a user, admin and installer interface. Paul Taylor, Sales Director of Voiceflex said: “The Nebula IP website is part of our continued efforts to improve customer experience, streamline product information to enhance the quality and availability of information on hosted communications and share our knowledge and expertise in the field of voice and data communications. ”
More News Stories...
Most Popular Communication Software News Stories
- Ofcom Awards Union Street TMBS Approval
- Liquid Voice Appoint Biggin To Support Partner Installations
- ShoreTel to Become Mitel’s 3rd Major Comms Vendor Acqu...
- Armour Comms Launches VoIP Service to Integrate with Skype f...
- Myphones Releases Altos Phone Buddy
- Aurora Invests in Billing Future
- Voip.co.uk Look to Denmark in UC Acquisition
- Tollring Combats Fraud in iCall Suite
- VanillaIP Announce Combined BroadSoft Hosted PBX and Mobile...
- Voip.co.uk Rebrands as Firstcom
- Moneypenny Launches Penelope
- Voip Unlimited Shifts Focus With Rebrand
- Liquid Voice Sucessfully Completes Contact Centre Integratio...
- Union Street Appoints José Fernandez COO
- BT Wholesale Goes Live With Tollring’s iCall Suite
- Voip Unlimited Launches Voip Exchange
- Inclarity Offers Akixi Hosted Call Management and Wallboard
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P
- Telappliant Goes on Acquisition Trail
- Phybridge and Cisco to Eliminate Infrastructure Barriers to...