To continue to meet modern business needs, VTech Communications has unveiled a new addition to the line-up of SIP business phones, the ErisStation SIP conference phone – VCS754A.
“Every business is different and requires a diverse set of features and functions to address its unique workplace communication needs,” said Charles Williams, Sales Director, Business Phones Division, VTech Communications. “One telephony solution won’t fit all, which is exactly why we’re continuing to bolster our portfolio of business phone solutions with products that address the ever changing needs of businesses of all sizes.”
For businesses that already have SIP telephony solutions in place or are looking to migrate over, they now have the option to extend coverage to the conference room with this solution that supports up to three SIP lines.
Complete with four DECT 6.0 wireless microphones, the SIP conference phone allows meeting participants to spread out and speak without having to raise their voices. G.722 wideband codec support for HD audio is also included.
Other features include:
– Central, full duplex speakerphone in base
– Flexibility to support 3 SIP lines/ accounts
– USB speakerphone
– Two fixed microphones and four DECT 6.0 wireless microphones with Orbitlink Wireless Technology
– Built-in wireless microphone charging bays in base
– Wireless microphones have up to 70 hours of standby time and up to eight hours of talk time
– Local phone directory with space for up to 200 entries
– Call history up to 200 entries
-Three-year standard warranty